6.2.13

Off to Australia





Since I got my acceptance .. 
I didn't feel anything regarding the traveling.
My friends and family told me that I might feel things in the last week.

Well, Guess again !

I didn't xD

I felt it the day I left Kuwait.
To be exact I felt it when I hugged my grandfather 
and M. before leaving home.
Since they couldn't come to the airport 
because they need to wake up early 
and it was 1 AM already !
I held myself together so I won't cry while hugging them
 and in the car as well.

After arriving at the airport we went to check our bags .

Guess what again ?! 

I'm still 14 kg over after I took 10 kg out at home xD

I took out some stuff into other bags .. 
And some went into a bag that went back home again ;p 

Then we went to Caribou Coffee.

Ordered coffee and brownies .. 
Took pictures since it will take a long time to pass for a reunion 

3:19

We're about to get in .. 
I hugged cousin H. .. Aunt H.. and Aunt M. 
I handled to get my self together and not cry.
Then I hugged my brother F. 
And tears started to run !!

Hugged everyone again .. kisses and wishes here and there.


3:23 

We're in gate 21 waiting for our turn to go in the plane.



Next post :
How was my flight ;p
Or should I say my first flight xD


  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق